Saturday, December 27, 2008

Year end review

I remember this meme going around last year, but I have never been able to complete it since I didn't post at least once per month...until this year (well, September was a close one).

For this meme, link your first post title to each of your first post of the month. So here's the collection of my first post o'the month for the year 2K8.

January
For those of you who want to learn without putting forth too much effort

February
Am I missing something?...

March
I finally came into the 21st century...

April
A rockin' drummer I am not

May
So here's the deelio

June
I'm now the token male of the team

July
Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits

August
How I spent my summer vacation

September
Suffering from a case of insomnia

October
Oh right, I have a blog

November
Srsly, Paul...what were you thinking?

December
Maybe I should toss in a Marvin Gaye or Barry White CD

No comments: