Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A rockin' drummer I am not

I ventured into my local personal electronics hypermegastore yesterday to procure some type of personal electronic music player (yes, my march into the 21st Century continues unabated).

In the store, there was a display where you could play the game Rock Band. I played the drums on the easy setting while my friend played the guitar on the expert setting. Suffice to say I got schooled.

At least I didn't meet the same demise as the various drummers from Spinal Tap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drums are really hard in RB! I've been playing off and on at friends' places for a bit now, and I still get schooled.

Give singing a try ;)

Anonymous said...

There's singing in Rock Band? How does it work?

If it involves actual singing, then no...the only venue where I sing is my shower :).

Anonymous said...

It does indeed involve actually singing...it's just like karaoke. There's mic, you sing within the pitch (in theory).

You *could* take the game in the shower?