For the past few days, I've had a desire to watch the Star Wars movies. I think it was all related to the fact Family Guy's loving homage to Episode IV was on last Sunday. So, I decided that I would nerd it up this weekend and watch Episodes IV, V, and VI (the only legitimate-to-the-throne Star Wars movies - take that, Lucas, you greedy bastard).
Anyway, I took a break after Episode IV and turned on my computer to check the local interweb when I came across this:
It's been touted as the Internet's best video and I have to concur (although the cat smoking on the toilet is a close second). I like how she "breaks it down" when the Episode IV cantina scene music plays.
God bless the Internet.
(Thank you scotchneat for bringing this video into my life).
4 comments:
That...was...phenomenal.
Thank-you for posting this.
Bwa ha ha... I like how no one clapped.
Is it wrong that I want to wear silver tinsel on my elbows now?
If it's wrong to wear silver tinsel on your elbows, I don't want to know what's right.
Post a Comment