We should have a discussion around the findability of our knowledge architecture
I was perusing the shelves of my local books/music/movies/coffee/lifestyle hypermegastore and found this little gem:
A Dictionary of Bullshit: A Lexicon of Corporate- and Office-Speak
I look forward to another season of Buzzword Bingo :).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Merry Christmas, God Jul, and all that (though a bit late). Happy New Year (soon).
And I love that they call this dictionary what it is, not the usual Very Important Words to Use in Business, which is Always Good and Righteous (or something like that).
Hmm, clearly I'm overdoing the parentheses. Whatevs.
Miss ya, dude. In Vancouver for the next year, so I can't take that Valentine's Day trip to Windsor with you.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas, God Jul, and all that (though a bit late). Happy New Year (soon).
And I love that they call this dictionary what it is, not the usual Very Important Words to Use in Business, which is Always Good and Righteous (or something like that).
Hmm, clearly I'm overdoing the parentheses. Whatevs.
Miss ya, dude. In Vancouver for the next year, so I can't take that Valentine's Day trip to Windsor with you.
God jul og godt nytaar, K!
Don't worry about the cornucopia of parentheses. Many of my blog posts are brought to you by the use of the "..."
Post a Comment