Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally I'll be able to sport my pantaloons

This is an old one, but I just found out about this (thank gawd for daytime television):

Mantihose, the pantyhose for men.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So will you be jumping on the mantyhose bandwagon? Or will you let it ride past, in the same parade as guyliner and manscara?

And isn't it horribly sexist to rename these things? Are there actually products called "manscara" or "guyliner"? Or do dudes just wear plain ol' lady makeup and refer to it by the gender-specific terms?

Enough rambling.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I've never understood gendered nomenclature (like French, how can words be "masculine" or "feminine" - they're words). It's not like the actual mantyhose or guyliner products are going to be different from their feminine counterparts. I guess it's just one of those "in the parlance of our times."

Happy New Year to you as well!