So, after a few weeks of internal debate, I've decided to move this blog from my mom's virtual basement to my own swingin' bachelor pad on Rural Route 9 of the Information Superhighway :).
We'll see how this goes. I'm not a conventional blogger, as you can see from my first post. In the beginning, this blog was only intended for me; it allowed me to practice my writing. Although this blog will still be intended for me primarily, I want to write for a larger audience and offer others with a forum to provide their comments.
I won't guarantee any sort of posting frequency policy, because I get busy or I just won't feel like writing anything. I apologize if I cannot meet your Web 2.0 needs, but I hope you will stick around. If not, well don't let the virtual door hit your virtual ass on your way out :).
Before signing off, I just wanted to give a virtual shout-out to melle.ca. She is a fantastic blogger, creator of the term, "Librarian Fonz", and has provided much of the inspiration for this blog (they say if you steal less than 50%, you can call it an homage :).
No comments:
Post a Comment