- Salvadore - I have yet to figure out how to make the accent aigue on the "e" on this thing, so you'll have to imagine that it is there.
- Colin Jr. - let's face it, even if I do have children, they aren't going to be as be beautiful or as well behaved as this MacBook, so I might as well attach my name to something great. Plus, I can call him "Cojo" for short.
- Hercules B. Rockefeller - one awesome name + another awesome name = an awesomer supername.
Let me know what you think. Feel free to make suggestions of your own - I will carefully consider them before I do whatever the hell I want to :).
4 comments:
I clearly have to go with 'Colin Jr.' just so I can hear you refer to him as 'CoJo'. :P
Number 3, hands-down. That name is 'bad-to-the-bone' awesome.
CoJo is good
But how about Monty.
Its already M B, so why not name it after the richest man in Springfield?
Colin Jr for sure.
Post a Comment