Fed up with my frustratingly slow computer, I bought this today.
Unfortunately, since the closest Church of the Holy Apple is a 90-minute drive away, I wasn't able to make the trip to Mecca. But now that I am a disciple, I plan to make the pilgrimage and bask in the glow of all that is Apple.
This also means that I have the fun job of transferring my files from my PC.
4 comments:
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! hehehehehehe
awe-some!
I must correct you, because all the cool nerds are doing it. :P
is it named yet?
Nice work! Glad you're finally on the Mac train, my friend! You're going to LOVE it!
Yes, I have finally seen the error of my PC ways and joined the flock. It's just so purdy!
I've been thinking of a few names, but I'll let us get acquainted with each other for a few more days before I send out a formal announcement.
Post a Comment