I've been eliminated from two football playoff office pools in the span of a week.
I guess I'll have to find next month's rent some other way :).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Colin, if that's a Spaceballs reference, you've made my day. I'm usually the one referencing that fantastic movie and nobody gets it... probably says more about me than it does about them...
Yes it was Annie. I'm glad that someone got the reference to a movie that has the funniest scene in all of cinema: Rick Moranis playing with his official Spaceballs action figures.
2 comments:
Oh Colin, if that's a Spaceballs reference, you've made my day. I'm usually the one referencing that fantastic movie and nobody gets it... probably says more about me than it does about them...
Yes it was Annie. I'm glad that someone got the reference to a movie that has the funniest scene in all of cinema: Rick Moranis playing with his official Spaceballs action figures.
Post a Comment