On September 22, 2007, it is
OneWebDay. According to the website, it is a day when everyone around the world [except those global residents who don't access the Interweb] "can celebrate the Web and what it means to us as individuals, organizations, and communities."
So, this Saturday, let's celebrate everything the Interweb has brought us:
- a plethora of pornography
- the ability to find people with whom you went to high school (and find out that you still have nothing to talk about)
- another way to procrastinate
:)
1 comment:
I have things to add:
- watching videos of celebrities fall to pieces on YouTube
- reading random things "about that guy...who was in that thing..you know..it was out last year.." on imdb.com
- stalking via crackbook
sample: 'Hey, I had a great party the other night..'
'I know, I already looked at your pictures!'
*pregnant silence*
For this and so much more, thank you internets!
Post a Comment