Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Best. T-shirt. Ever.

I got this shirt two years ago from some friends as a gift. Unfortunately, when I first got it I was a big fat dynamo who could only fit in clown pants, judicial robes and the ever-popular muumuu and had to put the shirt away in a box of summer clothes. I had then forgotten that I had it.


A couple days ago, I was cleaning out my closet, looking for my summer duds, and came across this t-shirt. I tried it on and it finally fits. Here is the design on the front of the shirt:




It works on so many levels:

  1. Dinosaurs are the coolest thing to have ever graced planet Earth (suck it, humanity :).
  2. As an apprentice of the historical arts, I believe it is important to remember and commemorate the past

1 comment:

Michelle said...

And what I learned in school is that he is called a brontosaurus, and I stand by that fact, that and Pluto is a planet.

"apatosaurus" pfffffffftt.

also: http://xkcd.com/636/