Saturday, January 16, 2010

I got to live the dream...sort of

Last Sunday, I had to head into work with my boss to continue testing and posting content to our company's soon-to-be released new website.

Before heading in, I went to the gym and brought a change of clothes. A hoodie and jeans. A winning combination for working on a Sunday. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack a belt - the pants I did bring were an older (and wider) pair of jeans that required a belt.

So, instead of rushing home to get a belt or constantly pulling up my jeans for the rest of the day, I decided to wear my workout track pants.

Suck it, business casual dress. I wore track pants to work. It certainly made working on a Sunday much more comfortable.

Now, let us revel in all things track pant: #938 Sweatpants aka track pants aka jogging pants (thanks Michelle for this link which brought me to the other link)

No comments: