Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hey, I can stop whenever I want...

...I just don't want to.

Some like shoes, others handbags...for me, it's becoming hats.

Sunday last, I visited some friends in Toronto and we went hat shopping. I bought a Castro:



and a flat top:

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm pro-hat.

These are good, the first says, hey look at me, maybe I enjoy socialism, maybe I'll lead you in a revolution, but I definitely won't get a sunburned face.

The second says, I'm not immune to the beauty of golf or Samuel L. Jackson's film oeuvre, all I know is: argyle is where it's at.

Trixie said...

I'm digging the hats. They suit you.

colin said...

@Michelle - thanks comrade! That's the exact look that I was going for and when I sport the flat top, I do colour my commentary with more f-bombs than usual.

@Trixie - thanks! I never thought I'd be able to find a hat that would fit my massive head but the hat industry is doing some wonderful things for the crainally-challenged.