I finally went to see Juno last night. I really enjoyed it. It's a very sweet and sad film with some hilarious and snappy dialogue. I highly recommend it.
During the previews, I saw the trailer for the new Rambo movie. Seriously. Sigh. Some of the great lines from the trailer include:
Rambo: "Are you bringing in any weapons?"
Some other dude: "No."
Rambo: "You're not changin' anything..."
I wonder if the irony was lost on Sylvester when he said that line. Come on Stallone, have you really run out of ideas? First Rocky and now Rambo? And do you really think it's believable that one man can go into the jungle and take down an entire army? No one can do that...well, maybe if that man was Chuck Norris :).
Lastly, I watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles tonight. I'm hooked. I'm glad to see that they upgraded the cyborgs' acting software since the Arnold Schwarzenegger model. They're still just as scary though. I loved the Terminator movies, but they always freaked me out. It's a robot bent on killing you; you can't reason with it or anything. But I have overcome my fear and will continue to watch the series.
1 comment:
I saw Juno this weekend too! So good, loved all the one liners. :) And the music.
Post a Comment