Thursday, January 31, 2008

Performing soon at a dive bar near you...

I know the meme is the blogging world equivalent of an email forward, considering the amount of time that has passed since my last post, but everyone else is doing it (and yes, if everyone else was jumping off a cliff, I would do it too...I don't like to stand out :).

Here's the deelio:
  1. The first title on this page is the name of your band

  2. The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album

  3. The third picture on this page will be your album cover.

Then, add your band name and album title to the photo and post the picture. As always, play nice in the virtual world: give credit for the photo.

So, here's the album for my '80s electronica, post-punk, neo-modern Übermusikgruppe:


Photo courtesy of ilmartino

No comments: