Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The end is near

Here is a not-so-random series of events that have taken place in my life recently:
  • The number of liberry skool assignments I have left to do can now be counted on one hand.
  • There was a "Reflect on your time at liberry skool" survey in my mailbox this week.
  • I was able to automatically delete all the emails I recieved about course selection and fee status changes.
  • I did not attend the course selection information meeting.
  • I got my photo taken with a bunch of other potential liberry skool graduates.

And then it finally registered: I'm almost done liberry skool...like "no more pencils, no more books..." done.

Damn.

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

I like that you say "potential" graduate...wouldn't it suck royally to just apathetically fail a class at this point? I mean, what are they going to do - white you out of that picture?

two more weeks, two more weeks, to more weeks.....

Will answer to many names said...

I often thought that it was pretty presumptuous to have the grad photo before we all know officially if we have graduated :).

I've also thought about continuously failing the final course I need to earn the degree in order to see how many grad photos I can get into. It would be like a real version Where's Waldo?

Michelle said...

I'm jealous, the part where you don't have to read the emails is pretty fantastic.

C said...

Whoo hoo! You've (nearly) made it out! :) Good times await ... at least, no more homework.

Unknown said...

Can't wait for next Tuesday...my eyes can begin to grow back from all the poking I've been doing. Good luck with your run to the finish line.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you done yet??????

Time to break out and join the rest of Librarians. Lol!!