I'm trying to slowly wean myself off of TV (as I create a new category for this blog called "The Boob Toob"). Now, I'm not going to go crazy and completely remove it from my life (and honestly, you could consider watching a DVD from my collection of TV series on DVD like watching TV). I've grown up with TV. We've had a lot of good memories. But TV and I are like old friends: we don't see each other everyday.
However, the one show that I make sure to have time to watch is The Office. Tonight's episode was hilarious. There were some classic Dwight and Jim moments. Funniest moment of the show had to be the old picture of Dwight and Jim going out on their first sales call. I couldn't stop laughing. A close second was Ed Helms' version of the Oompa-Loompa song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
I like the addition of Ed Helms. He was one of my favourite correspondents on the Daily Show. He is also hilarious and plays a good rival to Dwight for Michael's attention.
I have to say that I thought it was going to be Helms' last episode. I was surprised to see Dwight quit, but I'm sure the writers have some scheme ready to hatch to bring him back.
No comments:
Post a Comment