I was getting a little bored the old design and decided I needed a change, to help keep this blog going - sort of like in a relationship, when the partners try something different in order to spruce things up.
I find building and maintaining a web site is a lot like a relationship: the beginning is fun - it's all designing layouts, setting themes, filled with anticipation and dreams for the future. Then, bam, it's some ordinate of time later and things aren't new anymore, you're fixing broken links, trying to stop that spammer from commenting on every post asking you to watch his video, and desperately thinking of something to talk about because it's been over a year since your last post.
But I digress.
So yeah baby I promise, this will be good for us. A new coat of paint, hang up some new pictures...what do you mean my Star Wars figures and Spiderman lunch box aren't coming into the new place? Well, fine - that means your unicorn posters and ceramic clowns are out.
2 comments:
I like it! I hope there are never a set of ceramic clowns in your home..creepy.
Thanks Michelle. No ceramic clowns - just portraits of sad clowns :).
Post a Comment