I wanted to ask you for a favour. I know I certainly don't deserve it, given our species ability to piss all over your creation but this will definitely make a positive impact on our environment.
Last weekend I was in Vancouver and while there, I rented a bicycle and went for a lovely ride along the sea wall and through Stanley Park. It had been years since I last rode a bicycle and I forgot how much I enjoyed it.
So today, I purchased a bicycle and have decided that I will bike to work everyday. What I need from you is to hold off the heat and humidity until I get to work, say 9 am? I just don't want to get to work all sweaty and gross and have to have a whore's bath in the office washroom.
I'm excited about getting back on the bike. It's a pretty sweet ride:
So if you could hold off on the heat and humidity in the morning, I would be very appreciative.
kthxbai,
Librarian Fonz
6 comments:
Sweet ride! Congratulations on the awesome purchase.
I like that the cupholder comes standard. Happy biking to you!
There's a shower at the warehouse ;)
omg, I just realized I probably shouldn't have put that wink in there - I meant for you to shower ALONE, not with me!!!!
Cool-how responsive has mother nature been to your plea? I haven't yet ridden my bike to work, but have begun investigating how to go about it.
Thanks all. My chopper has been pretty righteous. Mother Nature has generally been good about holding off the humidity. I just have to remember a change of shirt because as Jim Halpert sez: "biking makes you really sweaty for work".
Post a Comment