- The arrival time stated on your itinerary to Vancouver is already in Pacific Time - don't assume it's Eastern Time and then give your friends who have generously offered to pick you up from the airport the wrong arrival time.
- Traffic lights that are flashing green do not mean advanced left turn, but a "pedestrian-controlled intersection"
- The toilets at the Vancouver Airport have two flush settings: one set to stun and the other set to kill.
- Most importantly, I learned of Mother Nature's grandeur and humanity's insignificance when I got to see things like this:
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Things I learned on the Left Coast
These were four things I learned while out west:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you loved my homeland so much! BC is pretty sweet and I was so happy to return here after living in Ontario!
Post a Comment