Dear Cops,
I love your show. My Saturday evening is never complete without hearing that theme song. My favourite episode has to be the one where that guy, sporting the stained wifebeater undershirt, already with multiple convictions and on parole resisted arrest and you guys had to chase down his ass. Classic Cops.
I would love it if you came and filmed in my neighbourhood. Now, I know you may be thinking, "well, this guy lives in Canada; nothing exciting happens there." That is not true. Earlier last week I came home and a door to some person's apartment was kicked in. Come on, there's some good domestic disturbance. Also, while walking to work today a police officer had pulled over some guy in a mini-van. The officer asked the driver to get out of his car and pop the back hatch. Caught a drug deal, en route, perhaps?
As you can see, Canada is not The Peaceable Kingdom you might think.
So, please come to Canada. For once I would like to see people I know on your show.
Sincerely,
Your biggest fan
No comments:
Post a Comment