Sunday, September 03, 2006

Damn, I've been posting to the wrong blog

Yes, it has been a while since my last post. Let's see, now that I am on a co-op term, if I can do a better job with the posts.

Now begins the next four months of living and working in Toronto. I've never lived in such a huge city before, I think it's going to be exciting.

The place where I'm staying is quite nice. My room is small, but it has everything I need. Everthing is blue, though -- even the fabric for the drapes are made from a blue denim.

So I'm hoping to get a bunch of errands done tomorrow:

1. Sign up for the YMCA
2. Obtain a TTC Metropass
3. Sign my life away to Rogers for a cellular phone
4. Purchase a pillow and bedsheets
5. Purchase a pair of dress pants
6. Buy groceries

I hoping that the fact that it is a statuatory holiday on Monday won't impede my ability to cross off several items on this list.

No comments: