I went to see WALL-E tonight. I wanted to see the movie for a while. Whenever I went to see a movie over the past few weeks, the theatre would show a series of WALL-E "shorts" as a part of the advertising/previews/trivia visual parade of excitement before the movie starts. In the shorts, you saw WALL-E try to interact with everyday items, such as a hulla-hoop, vacuum, and discman. I found WALL-E very endearing. So, I decided to see the movie. Plus, it was a movie about futuristic robots...there was no way it could be bad.
I really enjoyed the movie. The animation was just fantastic. What I also loved about the movie was the fact that the two main characters in the movie couldn't talk, but using only a series of beeps, the film makers were still able convey emotion. It is no surprise that the person responsible for the "voice" of WALL-E was the same individual who was responsible for bringing to life all the droids in the Star Wars franchise with various sound effects.
I would highly recommend WALL-E.
1 comment:
Wall*e was fantastic and we also loved the animated short beforehand, so funny.
Post a Comment