Saturday, November 03, 2007

Some post-Halloween cheer

I've never been a fan of Halloween. Growing up, it was never a big deal at my house. My family and I usually turned off all the lights in the house and went out to do something else. I have continued that tradition into my adult years - it's all part of my plan to become that "strange, crotchety old man whom all the neighbourhood children play 'nickey-nickey nine doors' on".

However, when I saw this costume, not only could I not stop laughing, it re-kindled that childhood love for dressing up in order to get free candy.

Well played, Magnum...uh, I mean Andrew - I just can't tell :). And Mr. Selleck, forget about Las Vegas, bring back the beautiful women, fast cars, and oozing machismo that was Magnum P.I.

(Trick or treated from melle.ca)

1 comment:

C said...

I'm a Halloween grinch too - I just like the free/cheap candy, can't be bothered to dress up (or even open the door for kids, I turn off the lights and hide). Boo-humbug. :)