Saturday, April 14, 2007

Thanks for the memories

Well, after 20 months, including three broken spirits and many nights spent drinking alone in my room in the dark, I have finished liberry skool.

I am quite sad to be leaving. I have met some of the coolest and most interesting people here at liberry skool. However, I am really excited to be getting on with another chapter of the insomnia-curing tome of my life :).

Speaking of which, I have been offered a position with a hearing aid manufacturer. My position will be a technical writing and documention role. I will be responsible for developing user guides for the company's hearing aid products. I will also be involved with the company's web projects and e-learning and content management initiatives. I'm really excited.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hurray! Sounds like an interesting and fun-filled job. And congrats on surviving Library School, who woulda thought we all would have made it, huh?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Done school and with a job to boot, that's awesome (and amazing and wonderful)!

~~Shannon

Anonymous said...

Hearing aids, eh? I guess you won't release the manuals in audio-book format.

Congrats.