Dear History Television,
To borrow a phrase from my favourite make-believe crackpot media pundit: "You are on notice."
The reason for these strong words is due to your decision to air CSI: NY, not once, but three times a day. Why? How is the show in any way related to History?
It's too bad because I had just forgiven you for airing The Antiques Roadshow. Even with that show, I can see the tenuous link (old things = history). But seriously, what's the deal with CSI: NY?
Sincerely,
The Librarian Fonz
2 comments:
Don't be hatin' on the Antiques Roadshow, homes, else I be havin' to cut you...
Colin,
Thank-you for addressing this issue! I too have been rather dissapointed in some of THC programming (antiques roadshow excluded, 'cause I quite enjoy it).
I'm reminded of when A&E stopped including anything actually related to Arts & Entertainment. I think this was particularly solidified by their decisions to air "Dog: The Bounty Hunter" and "Growing Up Gotti"
I could handle The History Channel showing "JAG" but CSI seems to be pushing it.
Post a Comment