
Wow, look a Tubbs O'Fun there. Now, the get up I'm sporting...it's a long story, but the picture was taken at a departmental Christmas party where we had to dress as various characters who would go on Family Feud. I'm not quite sure what I was going for.
Anyway, here's me just yesterday, 133 pounds lighter, 20 inches thinner around the waist and holding the same pants I was sporting December 2008:


And I'm not done. For 2010, I'm planning on losing another 97 pounds in order to achieve my goal weight and participating in a 5 km run.
13 comments:
congrats Colin, that's fantastic and you look so happy! Happy 2010 indeed!
Whatever it takes to keep your wit and charm in my sphere, I demand it be so.
Plus you have to keep wearing the hats. They suit you. ;)
Damn impressed! Your looking great, LF.
That is both impressive and inspiring. Good continued health for you in 2010!
Wow, thats awesome! :) Looking forward to seeing the spiffy new you in a couple of weeks at RENT!
I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to rock out that 5K! And who knows...there may be a 10K in your future as well :)
FL
Wow, that's brilliant! I am amazed and inspired, for sure. Keep up the good work, dude!
Colin - you look amazing! You ARE amazing!
Thank you so very much everyone. Your kind support and encouragement mean a lot to me. It will keep me motivated through these final 93 pounds.
Congratulations Colin! You look fabulous (of course). I can just imagine how you must be cutting up the dance floors of Kitchener now. Best of luck on your 5k run and continued success!
Whoo Hoo! Congratulations! Keep it up!
Sorry I'm late on posting my congrats....but congratulations!! You look great!!
I had given up on checking here.
You look awesome. COngratulations on your hard work.
Post a Comment