Monday, September 07, 2009

I was trying to go for a cooler version of Clark Kent

I'm savouring the final hours of that wonderful event known as a day off of work. It has been a pleasant Labour Day weekend. I went to the Toronto Harbourfront for the Hot and Spicy Festival and to watch jets scream past for free that many people paid money to see.

I also got a new hat and some new glasses recently:

New frames, sans the new hat

With both accoutrements

And for my burgeoning career as a husky eyeglasses and hat model...



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, that last picture looks sexy. What's his phone number?

Michelle said...

The glasses are excellent. Very Clark Kent indeed, or 'guybrarian' if you will. ;)

K-O said...

I like the last one too--the facial expression says sultry-yet-masculine, while the black & white reminds us that it's an arty, introspective kind of man sultry.

lalalala said...

You look great!

colin said...

Thanks muchly all.

foxy lady said...

you sho' is fine!