Thursday, May 07, 2009

I don't know how it would work, since it's an invertebrate

Best line on television tonight:

"Nobody but me thinks about jerking a lobster."
-- Danny, one of the finalists of Hells Kitchen

Speaking of television, The Office was quite good tonight. I'm glad to hear that C&C Music Factory is still making money from their '90s hit, "Everybody dance now". I tried to remember a hilarious quote from the episode, but the lobster quote pushed that out of my memory. Hopefully it didn't push out other things like how to tie my shoes or drive a car.

I'm also very much enjoying Less Than Kind. It's hilarious and uses The Weakerthans' "One Great City" as its theme song. Rawk!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The Office:

"I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure I'm in a dance-off!" ~ Andy

"You all took a life here today. You did. The life of the party." ~ Micheal

Barb said...

"Now I know what the founders of Philip Morris felt like.You just want to give people a smooth, fun way to relax, and suddenly you're just some terrible monster." - Michael

Also, Pam actually miming taking out Michael's battery. Otherwise? "He'll go all day." (okay, the quote itself isn't that classic, but I found the concept hilarious)