Apparently, I've run out of blog title ideas. When I started to enter the title, Windows did that handy drop-down "did you mean to type this?" feature and "Odds and sods" was already there. So, to reduce confusion among readers, I've clearly indicated this post's sequaltivity.
Currently, as I write this post, I have the New York Yankees-Cleveland Indians contest of baseballs on (as I wait for Cops to come on). The current score is 22-4 in favour of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hometown. Damn, that's the type of baseball game score I thought I would only find when I play MLB 09 on the easy setting.
Speaking of baseball, I've very much enjoyed watching the Toronto Blue Jays this season. Baseball is much more enjoyable when runs are scored and baserunners aren't stranded. Good job, boys.
Dammit. Cops is not on tonight. Fox is showing some NASCAR piece of crap. Ooh, watching cars drive - it's not like we can see that everyday. Like I can talk - I watch baseball, one of the most boring televised sports.
It makes me oh so happy to know that Sir Mix-a-Lot is still making money from his '90s smash hit "I like big butts" as seen in the recent Burger King commercial "I like square butts"/Spongebob Squarepants Kids Meal promotion.
No comments:
Post a Comment