I apologize for the recent slide into slow blog dayz. As we're coming into a product launch in the next month, things at work have been ramping up. Life has also been a little hectic, involving trips to the emergency room (due to my lack of a family doctor) which resulted in a prescription and an ultrasound (no, unfortunately, I'm not pregnant).
Anyway, when I came home tonight, I saw that I had a choice between Beverly Hills, 90210 and the Democratic National Convention for the evening's boob toob entertainments. Need I say what I chose? (I can get caught up on the DNC from The Daily Show :). It was great trip down memory lane: Ian Ziering's frollet (fro/mullet), Brian Austin Green's burgeoning music career, and the use of the word "man" when things get real. The best line from the show had to be from Dylan, talking to Kelly about their recent "summer of forbidden love": "How can you put 'making love' in the same sentence as 'bimbo'?" Dylan, that's just so deep, man.
1 comment:
Oh man. So true. It was so deep. I had to watch too.
Post a Comment